Careers at Kraemer Women’s Care
Come join our team
At Kraemer Women’s Health, we welcome medical and non-clinical professionals seeking to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
The Nurse Practitioner provides Obstetrical and Gynecological Care to women across the lifespan. Obtains medical histories, performs physical exams, manages acute and chronic illnesses, prescribes medications, contraceptives and hormone therapy. Must have experience in an OB-GYN office setting and with gyn procedures. Must maintain prescriptive authority and DEA registration.
Hours: Mon-Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
No call required
Requires License as APRN by the SC Board of Nursing and Board Certification as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner.
Nurse with experience in L&D or in an OB/GYN practice to work with a busy provider. The RN/LPN is responsible for administrative and clinical tasks such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, aiding physicians with exams, procedures and other duties as assigned by the Office Manager and/or Physician. Additional duties:
· Ensures all patient information is documented in the EMR (Epic) Accurately and timely to include diagnosis and procedures codes.
· Provides clear communication to patients on STI, Pap Education, Carrier Screening, etc.
· Assists provider with exam, treatment and orders as directed.
· Collects and processes specimens in a timely manner.
· Ensures all messages are reviewed and responded to daily.
· Ensures all lab inboxes are completed daily.
· Complies with all company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Other Duties as Assigned.
Must be licensed in the State of SC as an RN or LPN. Previous experience in L&D or in an OB/GYN practice is highly preferred. Experience with EPIC also preferred.
Hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 noon Friday